Quickbooks Customer Care
Quickbooks tech Support Number: Do you need help to change the item type in your QuickBooks account? You may feel this is risky for you because you don’t want to lose your money. But there is nothing like this, you can change the item type in your QuickBooks software. Believe or not but the accounting software is highly flexible to change item type
The alternative of “How to change item type in QuickBooks
When you want to change the inventory type due to any reason instead of the direct approach, you can follow the steps given below one by one
- Make a duplicate of all your inventory items
- Prepare all duplicated stock as non-inventory
- Inactive the current original inventory
- Select the duplicated stock marked as non-inventory going forward
Simple steps to secure your financials
- Login your QB account and select the file located in the main navigation panel
- Select create a copy from the predefined list of options
- Click and save the created copy and tap to next
- Go to the local drive where you want to save the backup file. Browse the location & tap to OK
- Select the option to save it now and tap to “Finish.” Exit the windows
Steps to change item type in QuickBooks to non-inventory:
- Click on the reports from the dashboard of QuickBooks.
- Choose item list from list option and tap to modify report button.
- Choose the filters and select the button “Type.”
- Here you will get the items which are listed in the item.
- Print the report and secure it to match while converting as non-inventory type.
- Again select the list tap and choose item list.
- Click on the item button and select new to change item. Select the non-inventory from type category.
- Enter different details which don’t match with the current item
- Tap to option next & continue to follow the prompt
- Inactive the current item of inventory.
If you are confused to follow these steps then don’t worry. Use QuickBooks technical support number and ask experts to help you. By the help of customer care, it would be easy to resolve your confusion. If you ever stuck with QB technical issues experts of customer care will provide you solution.