The best accounting software QuickBooks provide advanced features & tools to customers. By the help of these tools, you can make your work very simple and can save time. The use of Credit card is the most accepted way for payment in business but now QB has added one more fantastic features for online payment. The QB is specially designed for small & middle sized business. It saves time & money both if you want to know about Online Payment Integration you can learn here. In case you need help to follow the procedure concern to QuickBooks Customer Service Number. Through QB experts users can ask to resolve any problem related to software. The QuickBooks software can help users to accept credit or debit cards directly.
How can QuickBooks Online payment integration be done?
- Start the online version of QB and select the plus sign
- This is a sign for receive payment, click to show more.
- After successfully enter the payment information > enter a check to next for the invoice
- Here you need to choose an Undeposited fund and tap to save.
- Select the Plus > Bank Deposit.
- Check the payment status in the payment section.
- Feed the check mark to choose the deposit for payment.
- You can choose the expense account to track the fees.
- Make sure the deposit amount is correct.
- Tap to save if you have done.
By the above steps, you will integrate with your credit card company. Therefore now you will be able to do transitions via Credit cards easily. You can also able to analyze the data with the QB account whenever you want. If you face trouble to integrate the QB account for online payment then contact to experts. Through the QuickBooks Customer care Number users may find a solution. Trained experts will guide you to fix this easily as soon as possible. The team of customer care is 24 X 7 present to help their customers. Use QB for online payments and save your time.