How to prepare for Civil Services exams is your question, here is your answer! The first thing you should do is to know the difficulty level of Civil Services exam 2019, select optional subjects, and make your mind to be focused.
Key Factors for Civil Services exams preparation
1. Knowledge of services allotted after clearing the Civil Services exam 2019.
2. Civil Services Prelims syllabus and pattern.
3. The plan to cover the syllabus for prelims and main before exam.
4. Practice and revision strategy.
Clearing Civil Services exam in the first go is no rocket science, many have done so, and you can also. Follow these Civil Services exam tips to see your name in the list of shortlisted candidates.
1. Know the syllabus, pattern, and exam details.
2. Prepare a study schedule, that gives you proper time to rest and get back with a bang.
3. Keep your mind calm during preparation, meditation and yoga will help.
4. Don’t compromise on your sleep time, it is important for smooth functioning of brain.
5. Use sample papers for civil services exams preparation.
6. Appear for mock test to monitor your progress.
So, now you know how to prepare civil services exams, the above-mentioned Civil Services exam tips will help you. The dates for the UPSC prelim exam and official notification is available on the official website of UPSC. Good Luck for your Civil Services exams preparation.