Blue prism Features
- Secure, scalable, and central management of a virtual workforce of software robots
- Complete automation solution that results in work distribution and queue management
- Blue prism
has many robust features like load balancing, encryption, and audit. It also offers robots that are defined and managed centrally
- Blue Prism comes with various types of spying modes for different application types
- It has many improved featues to configure Dashboards so that session information can be directed to external Analytics and monitoring systems
- The latest version 6 of Blue prism provide support for Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
cloud deployment patterns
- Exception stages can be set to save a screen capture. When it is used in the production environment, this feature can resolve resource processing issues in a secure manner
- You can automate Excel, XML, csv, pdf, image, etc.
- There is no need to write any code while working with the Blue prism tool
- It can automate software developed in Java, Mainframe, Web-based, Windows Applications
Components of Blue Prism
Blue Prism is a set of libraries, tools, and runtime environments for RPA.
Every software robot has two main parts:
What is Object Studio?
Object studio is a where we can create the Visual Business Object. It is abbreviated as VBO. VBO are created to interact with other applications.
We will see that Object Studio looks very like Process Studio. There are key differences, which are:
- Object Studio offers some "stage" which are not available in the Process Studio
- Object Studio does not have a Main Page, but it does have two default pages
- Pages are organized as a flat group instead of hierarchy like in the Process Studio
Benefits of Developing VBO:
Consistency and scalability
Lesser Bot creation time for subsequent processes
System changes only needed to be updated in one location instead of for each process. Bot maintaince becomes easy
What is Process studio?
Process studio looks similar to a traditional flowchart. It is an area where an actual process is created. Apart from features offered by Object studio, it allows business logic, control loops, variables, and object call to be sequenced, and tested in a visible business flow. Each Page in Process has its tab, and generally, the process defined in the Process Studio is pretty similar to a flowchart.
A process acts like a human user. It implements a software robot's logic. It is almost similar to personal interaction with several applications to carry out a series of steps which can invoke actions to carry out same steps.