If you are getting trouble to set up the Amazon Echo, no need to take the stress. This blog will assist you in a simple manner to set up the Amazon echo. The setup process described below but yet you get hassles while performing the steps, you can get help from customer care team. You can try Echo Alexa customer service number 1-800-234-6190 which is reachable for users. So, you do not need to worry about the issues which you have faced at the time of setup. Let's have a look at the given steps for Amazon Echo setup.
· Take the Echo device and place it near the Wi-Fi & the electronic socket.
· Now connect the device to the power socket & switch on the device. A blue light will on at once at the top.
· Here you need to make sure that the Wi-Fi signal is functioning well. It should have frequency 2.5 to 5.0 GHz.
· Let’s proceed to next step, download the latest version of Amazon Alexa app. This app
· will control & operate the device. You can download the app accordingly to your operating system. Alexa pp is available for Windows, Kindle, iOS and Andriod operating system.
· After successful downloading connect the application with echo device with a Wi-Fi connection.
· If there is connectivity problem occur between Echo device and Wi-Fi then restart the device. After restarting the device once again try to connect it with Wi-Fi.
· Once the Echo device get connected to Wi-Fi. You can start to communicate with it through voice command.
There is still little bit chance that you will be stuck with trouble to connect the device to Wi-Fi or start it. If such situation appears to you then you don’t need to hesitate to get the help of customer care. Through Echo tech support number you can get in touch with trained professionals. The experts in customer care are dedicated to resolving all kind of issues related to Alexa echo. The experts in customer care are 24 hours available to fix the technical glitches faced by its users.Source URL: How can I setup the Amazon Echo Alexa