With the latest Windows update, the famous Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error is frequently encountered by the people all around the world. Fixing these issue on your own can be time taking as it will require lots of research. In order to save your valuable time, you can reach Dell customer care number 1-800-234-6190 available all day long despite time and location constraints to give an instant resolution of the problem.
What is BSOD and why it occurs?
When Windows faces the certain unusual situation, it stops and the error message is written in white color on the blue screen, from there the term Blue screen of Death came into existence. BSOD error occurs when:
· When a non-recoverable failure occur in hardware
· When window detect critical OS data has been corrupted
· Windows detects an error it can't recover without losing data
How to fix Blue screen of Death in Dell computers
Fixing the Blue screen of Death error may vary according to the error code witnessed by you. Some of the common error codes are 0x00000001, 0x00000002, and 0x00000003 and many more. You can follow few very common steps which are helpful in solving this BSOD error:
· Carefully read the error message flashed on the screen. There will be the option of restart the computer from the last good configuration known. If the computer starts working normally then your problem is solved.
· Start window in Safe Mode and try to reboot it, if it fails then try to repair the corrupted Operating system by inserting Windows OS Installation disc
· Or you can turn off the computer at the time of reboot press the F10 key continuously, it will take you to Windows recovery program you can first go with partial recovery option if it didn’t work then again repeat the rebooting procedure and this time goes for Full recovery option. But by doing this you will restore your system to factory setting.
Even after following these steps Blue Screen of Death error is there then just connect with Dell customer service where support team is online 24x7 to provide an on-time and permanent solution for the issue confronted.
Source URL: How to fix Blue screen of Death in Dell computer