Have you forgotten the password of your email? Or you suspect that some unusual activity is going on with your account? If yes then there is urgent need to reset the password of your account. This can be done on your own or by taking help from the professional by reaching them at AT&T customer service phone number
available at all hours. The support teams consist of certified individuals who are known for their prompt and instant service.
How to reset ATT password?
While performing the reset step you must follow the guidelines which will help you in completing the task easily:
• Open the official page of ATT login
• You need to select ‘Forgot Password’ option
• Which will make you land into Forgot ID/Password page
• From their select the checkbox for Forgot password
• In the field provided you have to enter the ‘User Id’ and ‘Last name’
• Once done, click continue
• Then in next page, you have to select the way hoe you want to reset the password:
Method 1: Answering the security Question
If you select this option then you have to answer the security question. This question was answered by you at the time of sign-up for security reason.
Method 2: Send me temporary Password
You need to select the way how you want to receive the temporary password either in your recovery email address or recovery phone number entered during registration.
• Once you have completed the above step, the page for creating a new password will open
• There you need to type your new password two times then enter the CAPTCHA
• Hit enter and you will receive the confirmation that your password has been reset
Always remember that your password is the gateway to your account and personal credential and documents. So never share it with anyone. If you are facing problem in performing the steps as given then connect with AT&T customer service
where the team of experts are ready 24×7 to clear the messed up situation. Issue confronted by you will be top priority for the technician and they will fix it as soon as possible.